|Place:||Andergast, Rashtulswall, Tulamidia, Drakonia|
|System requirements:||see below|
|Release date:||August 30th 2013|
|Additional Information:||Official Website|
|© Daedalic Entertainment|
| Two stories, two main characters, one epic experience: in Memoria, players travel through different time periods, while following two distinct protagonists: Sadja, a southern princess who wants to be a war hero, and Geron, a bird catcher who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The game combines point & click gameplay with unique magic skills.
Sadja, a Southern princess, has an unstoppable desire to become the greatest hero in history – by joining and succeeding in the biggest war Aventuria has ever seen: The war of the Mages, fought in the middle of an uninhabitable desert.
Bird catcher Geron lives almost 450 years after the Great War. Geron’s eternal love, Nuri, has been turned into a crow by an evil curse. To give her back her human form, Geron needs the help of the mysterious merchant Fahi, who has magical powers. But Fahi is only willing to help Geron if he agrees to solve a puzzle which Fahi has seen in his dreams. The quest for answers soon leads to a chain of events that connects both Sadja's and Geron's stories, threatening to turn the present into a grim reflection of a long forgotten past. Memoria combines classic point & click adventure gameplay with the features of The Dark Eye, one of the most successful RPG universes known in the fantasy world. Point & click adventure game puzzles get a unique twist by adding magical features – and a wise, talking staff. Over eight chapters, players control both Sadja’s and Geron’s fates, involuntarily interacting with each other and bridging over 500 years of time. Each chapter in Memoria features opulent graphics, epic locations, a thrilling fantasy crime story and a unique puzzle design that differs from chapter to chapter.
|— Klappentext von Memoria; zur Weiterverwendung siehe Ulisses-Disclaimer|
- The game continues the story of Chains of Satinav.
- The official soundtrack can be bought at the Daedalic Webshop
- There is a free demo version of the first chapter available: Orkenspalter-Downloadarchiv, Steam, PC, MAC
|OS:||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8||Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8|
|Processor:||2.5 GHz Single-Core or 2 GHz Dual-Core||2.5 GHz Single-Core or 2 GHz Dual-Core|
|Memory:||2.5 GB||2.5 GB|
|Graphics:||OpenGL2.0-compatible graphic card with 512 MB RAM||OpenGL2.0-compatible graphic card with 512 MB RAM|
|DirectX:||DirectX 9.0c||DirectX 9.0c|
|Hard drive:||10 GB||10 GB|
|OS:||Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)|
|Processor:||2 GHz Dual-Core|
|Hard drive:||10 GB|
The official soundtrack contains 18 songs:
- Memoria consistently scored at the top among professional reviews: Cheat Code Central (4.5 / 5), Adventure Corner (90%), Game Reactor (9 / 10), GameStar (8 / 10), Euro Gamer (10 / 10), PC Games (84%), Gamona (90%), Metacritic (80%), Hardcore Gamer (4 von 5), God is a Geek (8 / 10), Point of Gaming (93%), Destructoid (85%)
- Official Website
- Daedalic Website - Developer
- Deep Silver Website - Publisher
- Chromatrix Website - License holder
- Official Trailer
- Official Teaser